LEFT WINGER / RIGHT WINGER
Over the summer of 2020, Francisco scored 9 goals in 13 games for Alaska Timbers of the UPSL.
In 2019, Francisco was with Real SoCal Academy where he scored 4 goals in 15 games during their regular season as well as 1 goal in 3 games for them at the US Soccer Development Academy Showcase in Florida. He also competed in the 2019 Torneo Internacional de Futbol de Club Pachuca as a member of CF Pachuca youth team (1 goal in 3 games) and the 2019 Surf Cup as a member of tournament champion Oxnard United SC (3 goals in 6 games). Also in 2019, Francisco scored 14 goals in 30 games (regular season and playoffs) as a freshman for Birmingham High School, which won the California Interscholastic Federation Championship that year.
"I had the pleasure of coaching Francisco this summer (2020) on our UPSL team in the Last Frontier Conference. He was the youngest player in our starting eleven and he really proved himself against older players. His ability on the ball was second to none. His speed on the ball caught many defenders off guard and he was a catalyst in helping our team produce many goals and ultimately winning the conference championship."
- Jeremy Johnson, Head Coach, Alaska Timbers
"I have had the honor to coach Francisco over the years. He is a special talent and he continues to find ways to exploit his skills to become a better player on the pitch as well as a better person off the pitch. He has learned to manage his time efficiently and he never ends a day without putting in some work. His work ethic and team spirit is what makes teams great! I expect that the experiences he has had, both winning and losing, will continue to direct his path towards greatness."
- Will Lucero, Assistant Coach, Alaska Timbers
"Francisco is very technical and creative. He's a young player with talent - a great shot and quick release, and just needs time to develop his mental toughness and game-situation understanding."
- Terry Davila, Technical Director, Real SoCal / Head Coach, Cal State Northridge
- Date of Birth: August 29, 2003
- Birthplace: Anchorage, Alaska
- Passport: USA, Mexico
- Currently Based: San Diego, California, USA
- Position: Left Winger / Right Winger
- Favored Foot: Ambipedal
- Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
- Weight: 163 lbs (73 kg)
- Naturally very fast and has great speed on the dribble.
- Excellent ability to take on defenders in 1 v 1 play.
- Superior finishing ability.
- Remarkable and consistent crossing ability.
- Outstanding in 1 v 1 defensive play.
- Very competitive, determined, and self-motivated.
- Respectful and reputable moral character.
- Humorous yet strong sense of discipline.
|2020-2021||Nomads SC||MLS NEXT||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|2019-2020||Real So Cal SC||ECNL||18||5||n/a|
|2018-2019||Birmingham Charter||CIF (Champion)||30||14||n/a|
|2019||Oxnard SC||Surf Cup (Champion)||6||3||n/a|
|2019||CF Pachuca||Torneo Internacional de Futbol de Club Pachuca||3||1||n/a|